About Me

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Another Quote that I Love

"Look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now" This quote means so much to me. Sometimes I feel like I'm misplaced in the world and useless but when I hear those words in 'That would be enough', I feel like a new door of possibilities has opened up for me. We are lucky to be alive right now.

Not only are we alive at the same time as Lin-Manuel Miranda and Memes, we can do so much, all of us. It's kinda funny because this was from a musical that's based on Alexander Hamilton so unless you were a white male not meant to sound racist, you couldn't do much in America, but now anyone can do anything except fly away from responsibilities .

I will sometimes think that my art if horrible and that I'll never become a good artist but then this quote reminds me that I can improve as long as I'm alive with some pens and paper, my art can go places. My grades are pretty bad so I feel like I wont be able to do much when I'm older but then I remember that I am so lucky to have access to extra help whether it's from an online tutorial or a teacher. We all are gifted with the chance of being alive durring such an amazing time. We should never feel like we don't belong.


No comments:

Post a Comment