About Me

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Who knew a movie about bees could be so dank? I was blown away when I saw this movie. A movie where Beestiality is okay and actual bees going to quart seems insane but it's real. I would honestly give this movie a Bee in letter grading. Okay, Okay, I'd actually give it a C. The animation is good and a lot of effort was put into it but the plot was horrible. I am Beewildered that so many people like it. And I am not counting the memers Cough Cough, Sarah.

This movie has like no quality. Now, I have always been a fan of cheesy movies but this is just boring. I'm sorry this one is so short but I have my reason. Beestiality. The lady literally left her boyfriend for a bee. A BEE! Who is their right mind would do that? Not only is it illegal, it's so weird. She can just step on that little guy. This is what made the movie have it's downfall. Beestiality is not cool. It's weird.


4 comments:

  1. Was it the Bee Movie?! IT WAS HORRIBLE! Like it's so normal to have a group of bees in a trial. LIKE WHAT?! I got so mad when I watched it. I would give it a D. But amazing post btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

    ReplyDelete