About Me

Sunday, February 5, 2017

A Letter To Trump

Dear President Trump,

Congratulations on winning the election. I know people are making your first few days in office are pretty hard by rioting because they are only looking at you from the media's point of view but you've been able to start off well. I personally do not care for you unless you totally mess up and destroy America, then I will hate you. I have a few suggestions and comments for you.

I heard you're getting American companies to move back to America and have less toys made in China. That's pretty cool because it can give more jobs to Americans and make shipping easier for companies. My dad told me about how you're going to focus on America and not on the other countries.

I also wanted to tell you that you need to work on your hair. I'm no fashion expert but your hair is so outdated. I see more memes about your hair than actual things about politics. Also less hand movements in speeches. If you keep making 50,000,000 hand jesters, people will make more memes and take less interest in your ideas.

One more thing, you should maybe try and make important things less expensive like food and colleges. I dream of being a zoolologist and full scholarships to good colleges seems pretty unlikely for me. And I mean, food is pretty important. Even if you get more homeless people out of the streets, simple or organic food in many places can still be very pricey. I'm not very educated on the government so I apologize if I get anything wrong. But back to the college thing. You want to make America great again. Well, well educated people is very important so helping kids be able to afford colleges when we're older will be an amazing way to help make America great. I'm lucky to have god parents who will be paying for college plus money that my grandfather had saved up but most kids these days aren't that lucky. I find education very important for adulthood. You should take thisinto consideration.

Sincerely,
Zoey C.

So I finally updated with this week's bog post. As you can tell, this is a Letter To Trump. To be honest, I'm dead serious about the last part and if I was ale to get that last paragraph to President Trump, I would cry. 

3 comments:

  1. I personally don't like trump. His views on abortion, LGBT rights, and immigration really piss me off. This is some solid advice that trump should consider. I don't agree with the hair part though. I like the hair memes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he really needs to watch what he says. But as long as he keeps his hair meme material and keeps his hands off of the LGBT community and abortion, he'll be ok.

      Delete