About Me

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My Art


 So my amazing blog buddy wanted to see some of my art so why not make a post for my most recent drawings. I just want to let you know that Neo is my nickname on the internet so that's why I sign everything as Neo.




As it says in the caption, this is an OC who's face was clawed off. I know, it's very morbid.








Part one of a funny comic









Part 2 ^^^






Part 3 or the comic. This was based off of Burn from Hamilton. I made this is like 5 minutes so it;s just a lame doodle.














This is Kanaya from her Wedding. In the epilogue of Homestuck, Rose and Kanaya got married so I decided to draw her in honor of her marriage.




This is just a picture of Feferi. I kinda did shading. She's from Homestuck.




This is Vriska. she is also from Homestuck.




This is ghost Aradia from Homestuck. She was killed by Vriska.

This is Clockwork. She is a creepypasta character. She has a clock for an eye.



This is Roxy Lalonde from Homestuck.





This is Aradia is god tier. I'm too lazy to explain what it is so you can just l
look it up.











And last but not least, a picture of me saying. "I love my sister more than anything in this life. I will choose her happiness over mine everytime". It's from The Reynolds Pamphlet. And that is very true.

2 comments:

  1. These are so good. I can only draw crappy looking bumblebees and stale memes. What are the first few from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one is an OC and the 3 below it are a fan made comic from Hamilton. Also, being able to draw stale memes is amazing. That's an amazing skill.

      Delete