About Me

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Where I Would Go

So I guess I can write things on the blog that were past choices so yeah...

I always enjoyed traveling except when I'm with my sister because we get into fights over the silliest things. Some examples are when she eats the last pizza goldfish which were mainly for me. Or I'm using all the data even though I prefer not to have a social life. So since I hate car rides, I'd have to choose somewhere far, far away. I want to go to Greece.

I am Percy Jackson trash and I love Greek Mythology so why not? I would love to see all of the withered ruins of the gods and then make bad jokes about how most chaos in myths happen because Zeus decided to do the do with another girl which either spawned a hellish thing or an angry wife. I would also like to see the ocean in Greece. I heard the water is turquoise. It would probably remind me of Terezi's blood but hey, that's what happens when you read Homestuck.

I have always been a fan of food and I'm super picky so having actual Greek food would be nice. I'm guessing they would have fresh fish since they are surrounded by fish. I would love to have fish that isn't frozen or caught from the river. My Spanish teacher said that fish caught from the ocean and served that same day tastes way better than frozen fish from the grocery store.

So yeah, I'm trash and I like food. That's mainly why I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment