About Me

Monday, November 21, 2016

What I'm Grateful For (besides food)

I curl up in my cozy, warm blanket on a cold November night. I log onto my personal blog (http://neothedragontato.blogspot.com/) and think of what I should write about next while I blast Yorktown into my ears. I suddenly realize that I have not done my post about what I am grateful for. I then wonder what I am thankful for.

I am grateful for Blogger, for how I can express my self in writing.

I am grateful for my lead pencils, for their constant sharpness so my art can be the best it can be.

I am grateful for Lin-Manuel Miranda, for his music which inspires me to show my full potential.

I am grateful for Andrew Hussie, for making such a crazy webcomic that has now impacted my life and made me a peice of fabulous trash.

I am grateful for my baby Daves on my wall, for how they bring back that memory of the best prank ever!

I am grateful for ATA, for giving me a second family, for it's loving care and hard work.

I am grateful for Lenny and Kenny the Skeletons, for how they allow me to use them for skeleton memes.

I am grateful for my laptop, for letting me be able to share my art and memes with people who will know what I'm drawing.

I am grateful for my new friends this school year, for how they don't make me feel so lonely.

I am grateful for Melissa, for her loving care even though she tried killing me in the womb. (comment to know why)

2 comments:

  1. Don't ask why, but this post's uniqueness has given me hope again. It's nice to see a post that doesn't have the same stuff that others do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Dear Sofia,
      Thank you for those kind words. It's nice to know that people who I do not talk to these days are actually reading my blog! I also love how you find this unique. That's kind of the style I'm going for. Thank you so much!

      Delete