About Me

Thursday, October 20, 2016

When I Was A Kid

My memory from when I was a young piece of trash is very unclear but one thing that I remember is my imaginative world. When I was little, I made up a new life for me. I would imagine stuff like being a girl named Lily and that I was stranded on an island with my sister Lola. The imaginary parents died in a ship wreck. (I was a weird child). I would often change who I was, just like what I do now because I still live in an imaginary life. I cant control it so yeah.

The one that I remember most though was a wolf named Gemma. I was a beautiful wolf with raven black fur and glowing yellow eyes. I was the youngest of the litter with twelve other siblings. It all started from Melissa and I playing make believe. After Melissa got bored of playing that 'game', I would continue imagining that I'm a wolf. Everyday I would wake up in my den (bed) and go eat wild berries (cereal). After that, I would groom my fur (get dressed) and went on with my day. Everyday was a new adventure. I even had an imaginary mate named Jake. He was a pure white wolf with electric blue eyes. He was the son of the enemy's alpha wolf, Big Paws.

I hid this imaginary world from most people since I'm scared that they'll say I'm crazy. I thought it was just a phase but it still affects. I kinda think my fun little games as a kid has affected me, a now 14 year old.

2 comments:

  1. As young trash we rejoice. But same. I was really creepy (still am) and run around the house with masks and big coats scaring the crap out of my family. Just fantastic childhoods right here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete