About Me

Friday, May 12, 2017

My Graduation Speech

Middle School is hell. I'm not going to sugar coat it, it really is. One year you're having fun with stuffed animals and pretending the little library in the classroom is a club, but then the next you're fearing your life because you got your first C on a report card. Things happen so fast throughout middle school and these changes are not fun. Not only is your body changing, but so are your friend groups and life. We've went from adorable little gremlins to moody teenagers over the years.

I'm not saying that I absolutely hated GMS, I'm just saying that a lot of bad stuff has happened here. I mean, the field trips are great, except for when most kids start complaining about not being able to use their phones. Medieval Times was pretty nice. The food was great and I got to sit next to my two former friends. Camp was pretty fun too. Though I got very angry when the teacher in my cabin kept asking if I was okay every five minutes because I was sitting up on my bunk alone while drawing. I don't like socializing with people who I've known most of my life. Also, the food sucked.

Honestly, break the habit of not studying. It'll only hurt you because I'm pretty much doomed for high school now and it's all because I never studied. I feel that most future graduates should really listen to that because old habits are hard to break, just like how old soldiers are hard to kill. Sorry, I have to put in references here and there. But yeah, that's all I have to say to future graduates.

You know, I actually liked most of the staff here. I know a few who have really helped me over the years, unlike others who only cared that I stopped doodling in class even though it was just a small smiley face. The staff members who I'd want to thank the most are Mrs. Joyner, Mrs. Moss, Mr. Carris, Mr. Carro, Mrs. Benson, Mrs. Orcello, and Mr. Atwood. They all have been so nice to me and helped me one way or another. Whether it was as simple as letting me retake a quiz or helped me sort out some issues, they all have done something important for me.

I know I'm all over the place with this speech but why not? I'm all over the place in general. I don't want to make this speech too long so I'm just going to wrap it up by saying that this has been such a wonderful year and I pray that once we're in high school, you all never see me again. Just kidding. Okay, maybe not.


3 comments:

  1. Same. I and doomed do high school. I'm just a burnt chicken nugget in a big world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you in high school!

    ReplyDelete