About Me

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Internet Friends are gr8 m8

This week's blog post is a free choice so I'm writing about Internet Friendships and why they're pretty cool.

I have a roleplay account on Instagram. I roleplay as a character named Sombra. She is one of the greatest hackers during the Omnic Crisis. You can just google that cause I'm too lazy to write about it. It's amazing how many friends I've made in just a few weeks. I got over 530 followers in less than five weeks! I've been able to have so many cool roleplays with other overwatch characters like Mccree, Genji, Hanzo, Reinhardt, and Soldier 76. One of my favorites was one where Sombra was having this pretty cool fight with Mcree after he needed to get some information from the terrorist group, Talon, that Sombra is apart of. The roleplay ended with Sombra having a broken hand and Mccree having two bullets in his right arm.

Not only are the roleplays awesome, but the actual people running these accounts. I met this really sweet guy from England who always refers to me as 'Love'. I also met this really nice boy who's also in 8th grade. We've skyped before and would talk all night. I even developed a crush on him. Sadly, we haven't been talking that much because I lost those feelings for him the same day he wanted to ask me out. I'm cool with internet relationships but I'm too young for stuff like that.

Another great thing about having friends from all over the world is that they're always there for you. When I'm going through some rough stuff, they're there for me. We've never met but we just feel safe when we talk to each other. I actually convinced someone that they shouldn't delete their account and hurt their self in real life because some girl dumped them. Last night, one of my friends comforted me because I was feeling pretty down after some people kept talking about how I shouldn't play overwatch on my laptop even though my family doesn't have the money to buy me a proper gaming laptop.

I may never meet these awesome people but they're still so amazing. I'm also lazy so I'm ending it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment